Monday, March 23, 2009

Well, to those of you who think I'm an idealistic dream who never completes any of the big great ideas I have, you're mostly right. But this time, the laughs on you. See below for proof that I am in fact building a home on a trailer with Kate.

I suppose I better not speak too soon, we aren't done yet. But it's happening and it's happened too much to stop now.

It's very exciting. As you can see we have a floor of 10' x 24' and two walls up. She'll be 14' tall when we're done. two lofts, full kitchen, wood stove, lots of light and no rent! Well, maybe a bit of rent for the spot and a hose.

I think there's a bit of fish eye on the bottom picture. So if it looks a bit askew, don't worry. Everything is straight level and plumb. Perfectly.

Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment